In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data , (hereinafter, RGPD) and in Organic Law 3/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data
Responsible for the treatment: Kalliwoda Invest, S.L., (hereinafter, www.andresmachado.com )
CIF (Company Registration Number): B-53352498
Registered office located at calle Calafates 6, (Pol.Ind IN-II) - 03130 – Santa Pola (Alicante)
Contact phone numbers 656 815 096 // 666 258 252
E-mail address: email@example.com
Web page: https://www.andresmachado.com/
2. PURPOSES AND LEGITIMATION OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
www.andresmachado.com , will treat your personal data with the following purposes and legitimacy:
• Registration to the Website as a client. To identify you as a client of the Website and give you access to its different functionalities and products that are available to you as a registered client. The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the terms that regulate the use of the website.
• Management of your online purchases. This purpose includes;
• Processing of your personal data for the development, fulfillment and execution of the general conditions of service, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement thereof.
• Managing the payment of the products you purchase, regardless of the forms of payment used.
• For billing purposes and to put at your disposal the tickets and invoices of the purchases you have made on our website.
• Managing of possible returns once you have made a purchase.
• Guaranteeing the use of other functionalities or available services, such as the purchase, management and use of the Gift Card, or Gift Ticket. The legitimate basis for the treatment of your personal data is the execution of the general conditions of service.
• To receive information about future offers and promotions by e-mail and SMS: You can unsubscribe from this service by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. indicating in the subject “data protection” and your wish of not willing to receive any further information. The legitimate basis for the treatment of your personal data is your consent that you lend us with the acceptance of the promotions.
• Based on the selection of products made on the website and your purchases, we can perform an analysis of your customer profile to determine what your preferences are, and therefore, which could be the shoes to best fitting your style when sending you out information. For example, based on your purchase and browsing history (depending on the shoes you clicked on), we will make suggestions about products (shoes) that we think may interest you and, if you are a registered customer, we will provide you with the "cart recovery" functionality. The legitimate basis for the treatment of your personal data for this purpose is our legitimate interest in carrying out an analysis of your profile, and thus be able to send information according to your tastes and preferences, being beneficial for you when selecting products that could satisfy your tastes.
• Administrative, accounting and fiscal management of purchases made on the Website. The legitimate basis for the treatment of your personal data is the fulfillment of a legal obligation.
• Manage your browsing habits. We will treat the data derived from your browsing through our Website according to what is included in our Cookies Policy and in order to analyze your browsing, customize our service and online content. The basis that legitimizes us to carry out this treatment is your consent.
• Participation in contests: By participating in our competitions, you authorize us to treat the information you provide us by completing the participation form and we can communicate through various means such as, social networks or on the Website itself. On each contest in which you participate, you will have available the legal bases where we will provide you with more detailed information about the treatment of your data. The basis that legitimizes us to carry out this treatment is the consent you give us at the time of you accepting the legal basis to participate in our contests.
The communication of the personal data required in the different forms of the Website, is mandatory in those cases where expressly specified, the Website may deny registration to the user who does not provide such information. In the form where personal data is collected, the different fields whose completion is necessary and obligatory will be indicated, as well as those fields whose completion is voluntary depending on the purpose of the treatment.
3. WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND TREAT
Registered Customer: name, surname, email address, date of birth, gender, telephone number, country, province, town/city, address and zip code. The IP address is recorded in the order table.
Email address. To be able to receive offers and news by email. Name, Phone number and Email address. Management and monitoring of incidents and claims (Customer Service). Name, Surname, ID and Address. For the administrative, accounting and fiscal management of purchases made through the Website.
4. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
www.andresmachado.com, advises that we may reveal the user's personal information in order to respond to any legal requirements, claims claiming that the contents of the website infringe the rights of third parties or either, to protect the rights, property or safety of other parties .
For the provision of the requested service and in compliance with legal obligations, the personal information that you facilitated us may be shared by:
• The Transportation Agency that is responsible for the delivery of the purchased product.
• State Security Forces and Corps, as well as other competent authorities, in response to a request in relation to a police or judicial investigation (in these cases, we will disclose the pertinent information for the investigation, such as name, city, state or province, zip code, phone number, email address, NIF and IP address). Notwithstanding the foregoing, we will not disclose your personal information to law enforcement agents, government representatives or third parties without a subpoena, court order or similar legal procedure.
• Tax administration
• Banks and financial entities.
• Fiscal management.
• Technology service providers.
5. CONSERVATION OF YOUR DATA
• Subscription to the Website as a client and monitoring by social networks: We will treat your data for as long as you maintain the status of registered client (until you decide to unsubscribe) and through social networks until you decide to stop following us through a social network, or either, cancel your account.
• Purchase of the products offered on our website: We will process your personal data for as long as necessary in order to manage the purchase of the products you have purchased, including any eventual returns, complaints or claims associated with the purchase of the product.
• To be able to receive offers and news by email, SMS, subscription to our newsletter: We will treat your personal data until you object to the processing of your data, or either, revoke your consent.
• Administrative, accounting and tax management of purchases made on the Website: We will treat your personal data for as long as necessary in order to comply with the legally established deadlines.
• Management and monitoring of incidents and claims (Customer Service): We will treat your personal data for as long as necessary in order to meet your petition or request.
• Analyze your browsing habits: We will treat your personal data until you object to the processing of your data, or either, revoke your consent.
• Participation in contests: we will keep your data for a period of six (6) months starting from the end of the contest.
• Analysis of your preferences: We will treat your personal data until you oppose the processing of your data, or either, revoke your given consent when accepting our newsletter.
IP data: We will keep your data for a period of twelve (12) months.
6. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU FACILITATE US YOUR DATA?
You are entitled to request the exercise of the following rights:
Right of access: Right to obtain confirmation of whether or not we are treating your personal data. Right of rectification: Right to obtain the rectification of personal data when they are inaccurate or incomplete. Right of withdrawal: Right to obtain the deletion of personal data, when personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected, or otherwise treated.
Right of limitation: you can request for the limitation of the processing of your personal data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defense of claims. Right to the portability of your data: To request in a structured, intelligible and automated format for your automated personal data to be transferred to any other companies of your choice. Right to withdraw consent: Right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent before its withdrawal. Right of opposition: Right to oppose the processing of your data. If the treatment is based on legitimate interest. Right of complaint to the control authority: To request from the Spanish Data Protection Agency for the protection of rights that may have not been duly taken care of. Either through the electronic headquarters of their web portal (www.agpd.es), or by writing to their postal address (C / Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid). Exercising the rights: We put at your disposal at your request, the forms where you could exercise these rights. You could request the rights that you wish to exercise, either to our email address: email@example.com, and we will send you the corresponding form. The exercise of rights must be carried out through communication addressed to: Kalliwoda Invest, S.L., c/ Calafates 6, (Pol.Ind IN-II) - 03130 - Santa Pola (Alicante).
The rights of the interested parties are very personal, therefore, they will be exercised by the owner of the data duly accrediting his identity (he will be asked for his DNI or equivalent). They could also be exercised through legal representation, in which case, in addition of the DNI of the interested party or equivalent, must provide the DNI and authentic proof of the representation of the third party. www.andresmachado.com, will respond to the request in any case, regardless of whether or not the personal data of the affected were reflected or not. In the event that the request does not meet the specified requirements, www.andypola.com will request the correction of the same. www.andypola.com will respond to the requests within one month from their reception. This period may be extended for another two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and the number of applications. www.andresmachado.com will inform the interested party of any of these extensions within one month after receiving the request, indicating the reasons for such delay.
6. SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY MEASURES
www.andresmachado.com, as the party responsible for the file and the Website, guarantees full compliance with the provisions established in the RGPD and the Organic Law 3/2018 (LOPDGDD). As well as ensuring due compliance with the provisions set forth in Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society, in regards to the holder's information and unsolicited commercial communications. www.andresmachado.com, also guarantees the confidentiality of the communications carried out with the user, as well as the due and diligent treatment of the personal data provided by the user.
www.andresmachado.com, undertakes not to disclose any confidential information, nor to inform about any data subject to processing, except in cases where the law expressly requires it, or when they are required by the competent public authorities, in accordance with the legal and regulatory provisions applicable to the case.
7. OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
The user will respond, in any case, of the veracity of the data provided. If you are a registered customer at www.andresmachado.com, by actively providing your personal data by any means, you guarantee that they are true and accurate and that you agree to notify us of any eventual changes or modifications to them. Any loss or damage caused to www.andresmachado.com, or to any third party due to an erroneous communication, an inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration form or contact, will be the sole responsibility of the user. www.andresmachado.com reserves the right to exclude from the registered services, any user who had provided false, vague or inaccurate information, without prejudice to any other actions that may proceed in the exercise of Law. No user, unless with legally constituted representation, may use the identity of another person, the user is only entitled to provide personal data corresponding to his own identity.
8. UPDATING OR MODIFICATION OF THE PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY.
9. INFORMATION ON COOKIES